- Agrobiopôle wallon : backed by more than thousand researchers, technicians, scientists and experts and joined by partners from the economic, political and institutional worlds, it is a center of excellence in the agronomics and the biotechnologies concerning the development of Wallonia.
- Retail organisations : Namur - Jambes - Saint-Servais
- Bureau économique de la Province de Namur (BEP) : economic development agency in the support of companies, the equipment of parks of economic activities, the tourism, the environment, and the municipality-aid.
- Centre wallon de recherches agronomiques (CRA-W) It is the only public agronomic research center in the Walloon region.
- Chamber of commerce and industry : the CCI Liège-Namur-Verviers accompanies and develops the economic activity trough missions of corporate service, even if the company is in phase of creation, development or transmission.
- GAU (Groupement des acteurs urbains or Association of the Urban Players) carries out the management of the downtown of Namur.
- Gembloux Agro Bio Tech (Faculty of agronomic sciences)
- Infopôle : the Infopôle Cluster ICT is a network that gathers and federates professionals of Information and Communication Technologies to promote the business and the innovation by the partnership.
- JCI (Jeune chambre internationale or International New Chamber): in team, it imagines and makes projects in the service of the community.
- JOB'IN : JOB'IN is a registration service for a company which wants to support the creation of long-lasting economic activities by jobless people.
- Namur Export : the Club of the exporters wants to be a space of meetings and sharing between the companies of the Province of Namur which export or which want to export.
- Namur Congrès : the mission of Namur Congrès -Convention Bureau- is the promotion of the Province of Namur as a destination for the organization of meetings, seminars, colloquiums, exhibitions, etc. on the regional, national and international market of the business tourism.
- Namur Invest : Namur Invest supports the creation and the development of SME in the Province of Namur. It aims at helping financially the entrepreneurs for their development (investments, innovation, diversification, transmission...).
- Parc CREALYS : Science Park of the Province of Namur; in constant development, this place is perfect to welcome any innovative company.
- Namur University